Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my little space on the web!

I have to say I was a little shy because I'm a newbie at blogging but I really wanted to give it a try as my friends suggested it was a cool and fun way to share a part of my life with the world. On this blog I specifically want to talk about something I take a lot of pride in, and that is my mom's homemade cooking, because we all have to admit it, there is nothing like our moms homemade food! My mom's specialty is Cuban food and her recipes, which I called delicacies, are impossible to resist. Thus, I feel the need to share some of her simple but delicious dishes to the whole world.

I hope you can take advantage of the simplicity of these homemade recipes and incorporate them into your menu! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment